Delivery Recruitment Consultant
At sjb medical, we’re a leading recruiter of permanent healthcare professionals seeking a Delivery Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving office based in London, Blackfriars.
You will join a busy and well-established team where you undertake 100% delivery focused, end to end management of Doctor candidates within a strategic, programmed account.
In addition to a clear path for career progression and an excellent support structure, at sjb medical we guarantee an enjoyable, sociable and professional working environment along with ample rewards & incentives.
Existing knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous, but is not compulsory as full training will be given on the market, our clients and our end-to-end recruitment process. Our ideal candidate will have 6 - 24 months recruitment experience and now looking to apply their knowledge and skills to a new challenge.
As a Delivery Recruitment Consultant at sjb medical, you will earn a competitive salary, plus uncapped commission with no thresholds. Your generous benefits package will include:
- Quarterly bonuses aligned to your personal development plan
- Regular incentives and rewards from early finishes, complimentary meals and social events
- Benefits such as life assurance, company phone, travel insurance, private medical
- Continuous development & progression
- A choice of career pathways e.g. Team Management, Account Directorship or Business Development and opportunities to venture into the wider business
- A professional environment with no micro-management
Your key responsibilities will cover the management of every step in the candidate journey:
- Working to KPI targets, feeding back and supporting the Account Management team where required
- Sourcing and securing the best specialist talent in the market
- Carrying out the pitch, screening, telephone interviews and interview preparation calls
- Managing the candidate process through to onboarding period, liaising with the client, external agencies and internal teams
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of local and national recruitment campaigns, events and assessment days
Part of the ManPowerGroup which operates in over 80 countries with over 3100 offices worldwide, we have one the most expansive wingspans in the recruitment sphere.
With an advantageous positioning, you will work closely not only with your direct line manager, but with peers and colleagues from across the business and be provided with all the training, tools, development and mentoring required to be successful.
If you are financially motivated, career driven and looking for a stable platform offering plenty of opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more or apply, please use the method below.