Delivery Program Lead x 2
Our Global client is going through a very exciting growth stage and is now looking to add to their program Delivery team. As a Program Delivery Manager, you will report to the Regional Services Director and is responsible for the successful execution of MuleSoft consulting engagements.
As a natural leader, you will manage a portfolio of projects of varying complexity, across their entire life cycle. You will be responsible for all post-sales aspects of the engagement, from inception to final deliverables, ultimately leading to a successful outcome and high customer satisfaction.
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Key experiences Technical Capability/Experience Experience of implementing Mule technologies across different environments using different tools
- PSA (Professional Services Administration) Basic Professional Services Admin tool and reporting skills
- Agile / Waterfall Experience of delivery using both methodologies
- Scale Multiple customers, mid - to large size customer, a mix of tactical and strategic engagements driving operational change. Define KPIs and track to delivery. Multiple customers, Able to manage multiple engagements to achieve KPI targets
- Cross-Organization Collaboration Active engagement with Sales and CS teams as part of the delivery engagement. Contribute to customer success plans with CS.
- Organizational Complexity Works in large IT organizations with multiple IT stakeholders. Interfaces with a client project manager, and periodically with a Director. Typically engaging with a 3rd party SI on engagement delivery.
- Impact and Influence Contribute to DM methodology (e.g Catalyst Hub)
- Team Enablement Contributes to best practice development across the team
? A proven track record of mastering project delivery management, leaving your customers extremely happy and wanting more
? Enterprise software consulting background with top-tier vendor or systems integrator
? Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies
? PMP and SCRUM certified
? Ability to rapidly switch contexts and drive multiple projects in parallel, in a very fast-paced environment
? Relentless focus on customer satisfaction and business outcome
? Capable of identifying the key business outcomes and key stakeholders in integration projects
? Detail-oriented, analytical, reliable and accountable
? Familiar with NetSuite OpenAir or similar PSA tools
? Familiar with enterprise integration projects
- Project Manager
- delivery Manager
- system integrations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'