Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join the team within the electrical vehicle charging division. With full operational responsibility for the successful management and delivery of multiple projects within your dedicated region, this opportunity is an instrumental and pivotal position enabling the smooth and successful delivery for Electrical Vehicle Charging solutions.
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of all site activities acting as an enabler to ensure the successful delivery of designated projects in your region.
- Programme and resource works to meet deadlines of both the client and the company.
- Build strong compelling relationships with Clients, providing a proactive and consistent level of service.
- Responsible for overseeing on-site team health and safety issues within allocated projects, in conjunction with the HSQE Manager.
- Provide technical and practical input to tender processes and documentation at pre-construction and design phase.
- Liaise and build relationships with local authorities and statutory undertakers, External and Internal clients and Sub Contractors.
- Effective and timely engagement of resource ensuring that the optimum numbers of personnel are on-site when required.
- Responsible for all regulatory HSE correspondence and other regulatory bodies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
Candidate Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong proven background within utilities, street lighting or highways.
- Experience of multiple Contract/Project /Site Management.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at various levels building strong, compelling relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proven experience of implementing and raising awareness of Health and Safety across sites.
- Proactive, organised and hands on approach with the ability to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service.
- Awareness of continuous improvement, and the ability to continually develop efficiency improvements within scope.
- CSCS Manager/Supervisor level, SMSTS
- NRSWA is essential.
- Full Clean driving license and a flexible working approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can offer genuine career potential and progression with a strong focus on Development. Our client offer a wide variety of benefits including 25 days holiday, company vehicle, share incentive plan, half day on your birthday and many more! If you feel you have the skills and experience they are looking for then please apply now. Closing date for applications is the 21st October 2018.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'