Delivery Manager / IT / Applications / Change / Ipswich, Suffolk
Our client, a leading Insurance broker, has a requirement for a Delivery Manager for their Suffolk based team. The Delivery Manager is the primary owner of all
technology development and responsible for all status reporting of development team engaged with. The role requires tight interaction with the Solution & Application Architects, Technical Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance individuals.The ideal candidate will come from a strong Enterprise/Solution/Application background, and will be confident delivering
technology solutions to meet or exceed the business expectations.
Provide leadership for the development teams
* Responsible for managing the release process through the environments to ensure proper process is adhered to for each delivery aspect of the project
* Work with the Project Manager and Technical Business Analyst Lead (T.B.A.) to define the roadmap for any given product/feature and manage the delivery of the translation of business requirements,
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
* Responsible for Delivery Metrics to help project team ensure consistent delivery of functionality
within the desired timeframes, including Build, Coded Unit Test, and Release processes from the delivery tracking tool
* Responsible for ensuring standards for maintaining Task and User Story for each project
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field is required. Experience can be substituted for Degree.
* 5+ years of experience in solution delivery or
* Ability to lead a team of application architects & developers
who are responsible for translating business needs into
technology solutions either on-shore or off-shore
* Solid track record in working with development functions to
deliver solutions within a defined project methodology
* Management of delivery documentation and outcomes for
each project assigned
* Strong understanding of insurance industry is essential
with global experience being preferred.
* Candidate will have good interpersonal and communication
skills, leadership qualities and be a team player.
* Proven track record in building and maintaining high
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job