Delivery Manager - Technical/ SDLC/ Team leadership
An IT Delivery Manager is required by a global organisation in Birmingham to lead, define and manage a programme of change that will be implemented within this client's key technology system.
As the IT Delivery Manager you will be leading, defining and managing a backlog of change for this client's associated IT capability technology system, ensuring that all changes are well defined, prioritised and communicated so that management has visibility and confidence in the change that is sequenced for implementation. You will be accountable for the improvement to delivery and implementation through applying strong governance, delivery and deployment management principles and processes and with support from the team, you will be documenting existing business rules and algorithms; refactoring codes if necessary; reviewing the design and updating where required, allowing for greater flexibility as appropriate and extending solution(s) to cater for additional business capability as necessary.
Along with being a diligent, data-driven Delivery Manager, who is committed to continual assessment and improvement you will also have the following:
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC), ideally in both waterfall and agile
- Good operational experience (e.g., dispatch / scheduling):
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to apply your knowledge to new technologies which you may not be familiar with.
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore
- A driven and dynamic individual who constantly evaluates their own performance
- An innovative and strategic thinker who can see the big picture and focus on the details in such a way that both are joined up
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as this week.
- Software Development
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job