Delivery Manager (Online casino and sports betting):
- Remote first (client based in central London)
- Circa £65,000 - £87,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Company Overview for Delivery Manager (Online casino and sports betting exp):
Our client is a market leader in the online gaming and gambling industry.
This role will join the growing global based PM team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
Job Purpose for Delivery Manager (Online casino and sports betting exp)
In this dynamic role you will be responsible for leading a number of delivery teams working closely with other Delivery Managers and the Delivery Director with the collective aim of creating a world class delivery capability, meeting client expectations and supporting an Agile transformation.
You will be the catalyst for collaboration, fostering a culture of 'being in it together’ whilst building consistency in practice, high quality in all we do, continuous improvement and the development of individuals.
Description of Job Responsibilities for Delivery Manager (Online casino and sports betting exp):
- Support the Delivery Director in leading and developing the Project Management capability.
- Grow and improve effective self-organising, cross-functional and disciplined teams where individuals recognise that team success is more important than individual success.
- Support a number of squads in the effective delivery of software that meets client expectations.
- Promote the use of appropriate ways of working, Agile delivery tools and techniques, along with continuous learning and innovation.
- Guide and support the team to deliver complex projects, breaking down barriers, both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Ensure adherence to the deliver process, compliance requirements and specifically the Definitions of Ready and the Definition of Done and provide extra scrutiny and challenge in pre-launch readiness checking.
- Support the squads in ensuring thorough testing at all appropriate stages.
- Ensure appropriate use of tools including but not limited to Jira, Smartsheets, checklists and Confluence.
- Support the teams in knowing when to pull in architects, technical leads and other senior tech members to support the team’s delivery.
Skills and experience for Delivery Manager (Online casino and sports betting exp):
- Experience as a Delivery Manager or Scrum Master, successfully implementing software development projects using Agile methodologies, managing projects of significant size and complexity.
- Knowledge of online casino and sports betting is essential.
- You will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and comfortable with flexibility and changing priorities.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, both technical and non-technical, to discuss and gather requirements, highlight risks and provide visibility.
- Experience directly managing a delivery team and the ability to identify and act on obstacles that might prevent a team’s ability to achieve sprint targets.
- You must be able to promote empowerment of the team, ensuring each team member is engaged in the project and making meaningful contributions whilst encouraging a sustainable pace with high levels of quality across the team.
- Solid technical background required. Good understanding of continuous delivery, support best practices, technical debt, software architecture, scaling, DevOps, etc.
- Agile Methodologies
- Online Gaming
- Sports Betting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'