A leading player in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a supply chain professional to support a major project to optimise system settings within SAP across some of their global suppliers. The company, which is a very popular employer with an open, friendly and supportive culture, has won a variety of corporate and employee choice awards.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in a Supply Chain cost saving and sustainability project, which will see you working at sites located across the globe. The project starts early 2018 so I am seeking someone who is geographically mobile, and who is available to start work between January and March 2018.
* detailed analysis to identify, and where necessary, initiate changes to the SAP system for inbound parameters, safety stock, and buying patterns
* work closely with material schedulers at each site, training them on the parameter extraction process and other system tools
* ensure that all change management and embedding activities are carried out during the delivery of the project
*engage and inspire the material scheduling community that you will be working closely with during each project
If you match the following criteria, apply now:
* supply planning experience in an FMCG or pharma environment
* extensive hands-on scheduling / production planning experience is critical
* exposure to project work would be beneficial
* in depth SAP knowledge
* geographically mobile
If you'd prefer to have a chat before applying, please get in touch with Sam Evans available on .
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.