Role: Delivery Lead
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum (DOE)
Location: Central London (flexible working)
An international data/AI/ML consultancy is actively looking for a Delivery Lead to oversee the entire Delivery function. You’ll be required to provide leadership for the successful Delivery of the company’s projects across AI, Analytics and Engineering on Cloud-based platforms.
- Manage project execution and Delivery, scope and financials
- Lead and evaluate a team of Project Managers and work alongside Teams Leads to plan for future projects
- Implement change and risk management procedures
- Work alongside an Agile Coach to oversee company-wide adoption of best Agile Delivery processes, to enable consistent and accurate project tracking and reporting across the business
- 5+ years’ Project/Delivery Management experience in an international environment (management consultancy background preferred)
- Experience delivering Data and/or Analytics projects
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum-centric environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Experience building a team of Project Managers and a Delivery practice in a consultancy
- Agile, Prince2 or Scrum Certification
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'