The experience we need.
- A proven track record in successfully delivering complex, technical solution-based projects.
- You need to have worked in an agile environment within a digital agency or consultancy. You will ideally have agile & waterfall experience.
- You will have excellent collaborative and leadership skills and be able to communicate seamlessly with those around you to encourage and support members of your team.
- You must have demonstrated the ability to facilitate and troubleshoot/problem solve
- You will have the ability to create proposals and convert opportunities
- You are comfortable with project governance
- You will have experience demonstrating commercial capabilities i.e. estimating, monitoring, reporting, team utilisation
- You must show working knowledge of technology solutions – be able to articulate them
- You must have worked with multi-disciplinary teams – i.e. strategy, ux, design, dev, QA etc – not just from a software house background
Other bonus skills (not essential).
- Experience working with government or public sector clients
- Experience in app development as well as online tools and services
- Scrum Master qualification
This is a brand-new role within an ever-evolving digital marketing agency here in Bristol. As the Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery of all your teams’ projects, taking the lead, but being collaborative and coaching your team. As well as overseeing your teams’ projects and line managing the delivery team, you will also manage some project delivery yourself, so role will be nice and varied.
A huge part of this role will be encouraging collaboration between your team members and the wider teams within the agency. As this agency moves into a fluid, agile environment, they are looking for someone to take ownership of the role and be a passionate, reliable and responsible point of contact for those around them. Your planning skills will need to be exceptional and your management skills will need to be effective, flexible and personable in order to succeed in this role.
This agency is dedicated to growing its client’s brands and being impeccable problem solvers, able to find a solution to any digital marketing or technical problem. The agency is firmly established within its industry and due to their dedication to development, they stay at the very top of their game. They are known as being a fantastic place to work, filled with passionate people who love what they do, whilst also being a great bunch of people.
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary in the region of £45K-£55K.
- 20 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, plus 2 weeks Christmas shutdown (38 days in total)
- Opportunity to take unpaid holiday
- Additional training budget
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme, training and career milestone
- Plus, excellent staff relaxation area, free fruit and drinks at work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'