Multi-drop Van/Delivery Drivers required NationwideImmediate start
£10.00 per hour (over 21 years of age)
This is a temporary contract
McColl’s is currently looking to recruit a number of multi-drop van drivers
Here at McColl’s we pride ourselves on being the second largest multiple convenience operator in the UK. With approximately 1650 stores nationwide including over 1200 convenience stores andover 560Post Offices. Our continued success depends entirely on the dedication of our store teams and colleagues.
You will be provided with a company van and will be allocated a daily delivery schedule with timed delivery slots that you will be required to achieve. Suitable candidates must have a real emphasis on providing a high quality service to the stores.
In addition to all of this, you will be paid a market leading rate of £10.00 an hour for your services. If this sounds like something you can do, please do not delay in sending over your CV today.
Suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A full UK driving licence covering category B is the minimum requirement (car & 3.5 tonne van).
- At least three years’ driving experience and no more than 6 points on your licence
- No driving disqualifications within the last 10 years
- Be comfortable with a physically demanding job, loading and unloading your van and delivering stock to our stores.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including some early mornings and late evenings
- The ability to think on your feet, and deal calmly with any issues in a polite and courteous manner
- Previous knowledge of transport operations and legal compliance would also be beneficial
. The following checks will be carried out on all successful candidates:
- DBS (Criminal Records) check.
- Driving licence check.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
- Manual Handling
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job