Delivery driving experience is essential.
It is essential you have a full UK driving licence and 12 months UK driving experience.
Duties of the Delivery Driver role will include:
• Delivery of parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route across the
Basildon and Benfleet areas.
• Maintaining high integrity standards
• Demonstrating friendly customer service
• Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office
• Assist with basic vehicle checks
In return, for this Delivery Driver role we offer:
• £11.44 p/h - £14.05 p/h
• Company Vehicle and Insurance
• 6 shifts per week, between 1100hrs – 1900hrs. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Weekly pay
• Full training
• Full PPE uniform
Essential requirements for this Delivery Driver role:
• 12 months UK driving experience gained within the last 24 months
• No more than 6 unspent points on your licence
• Basic Customer Service Experience
• 24 months checkable history
• Criminal Record Check (Paid for by Company)
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended
If this driver roles sounds of interest to you, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'