Have you held a driving licence for over a year? Are you hard working and passionate about delivering great customer service in a fast paced environment? Do you want to work for a company who supports and cares deeply about the integrity, and safety of their contractors?
If that is you, read on!
Our client is looking for self-employed delivery drivers. Temporary and ongoing contracts available. Work the days that you choose!
Salary Daily Rate £125 - £142 + Performance Based Incentives
Apply today and start work within one week - no delivery experience or CV required!
They are looking for reliable, hardworking drivers who love to provide great customer service!
What they are offering:
- Flexible 7 day operation (Just let us know which days you want to work)
- Performance-related incentives available, worth up to £27.00 per day
- Route Mileage paid
- Other incentives available throughout the year
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Weekly payments
- Driver support line to help with any on-road queries
- Arrive at the delivery station and load pre-sorted parcels into your van safely
- Safely deliver parcels to compliance
- Drive responsibly and with care for the community
- Greet and deliver to customers with a professional and positive attitude
- Comply with your responsibilities as a self-employed person
- Adhere to Covid-19 precautions, (Face-masks, temperature checks and social distancing)
- Hold a UK or EU driving licence for at least 1 year
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- We are unable to accept drivers with unspent DD, DR, DG or IN endorsements
- Great at customer service
- Full UK or EU driving licence
- Able to lift packages up to 23kg
- Able to pass an enhanced disclosure check
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR OWN VAN
Sound good? Then don’t wait! Apply today and they will aim to contact you within 24 hours to arrange for you to come in and meet someone from their great team!
Click "apply" today to start your new career!
If you have the skills and experience required for this job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Our client offers Equal Opportunities to all, regardless of ethnicity, sex, race, colour, national origin, political preference, or religion.
No agencies please
Other skills may include: Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Logistics, Driving, Experienced Driver, Multi-drop van driver, Delivery Driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'