Welcome to ATA Couriers.
Are you looking for career change? Come and join the ATA Couriers family. We have great opportunities for you as a Delivery Service Provider who are actively looking for hardworking and dedicated individuals to join us as Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers, on a full-time basis.
What can we offer you?
Basic route rate per day: £150.75 - £170.75Exclusive of VAT.
Business mileage paid.
Phone allowance: £1.80 per day
Weekly payments by BACS.
Immediate start available
Assistance with van rental & no upfront cost to you.
Bonuses will also be available based on performance and customer feedback.
Please note the above figures are seasonal incentive and will return to £125 - £145 from the 1st January 2021.
- Deliver a set number of parcels (all shapes & sizes) from a pre-planned route out of a van to our customers, with a smile
- 7 day operation, up to 6 days work.
- Having your own van is not a requirement. We can assist you with Van Rental & no upfront cost. If you do have your own van, even better!
- No experience required - full classroom training provided & paid.
- Over the age of 24
- Held your Driving License for at least 1 year
- No more than 6 points on your Driving Licence
- Able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
- Able to clear a Basic Criminal Disclosure
We are also looking for LWB (Long Wheel Base) Delivery Drivers. Pay per day: £150/ London or £145.00/ out of London per day. Vans must be 10Cubic Meters.
We also accept Owner Drivers, but you must have Hire and Reward insurance, GIT and PL.
If you tick all the boxes for the requirements & you have a positive attitude, enjoy working on your own, meeting new people & enjoy driving; you are who we are looking for.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your interest in this vacancy. Our recruitment team will contact you.
NOTE: This job is physically demanding and may not be suitable for everyone.
ATA Couriers LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'