Are you an experienced Delivery Driver looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are currently looking for a new Part Time Delivery Driver to work alongside a professional team of Technicians in our fast paced Parts Department working 16 Hours Per Week 8:00- 16:30.
This is an excellent opportunity to establish a career with us. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
We have a fantastic team and we understand what great customer service is, we have created an environment where all colleagues feel included and that they make a real difference to our customer satisfaction and our financial performance.
- Deliver Trade parts in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction
- To present yourself as an ambassador for the company, conform with corporate standards and uphold a smart well-groomed appearance
- To provide the above services in the most time efficient manner possible
- Organise and plan day's daily delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries are picked, packed and ready for delivery in line with retailer delivery times
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of proof of delivery/collection
- To, as required, collect moneys due on these parts deliveries and ensure accuracy of any cheques you receive whilst delivering goods
- To ensure that all of the parts customers are dealt with in a thoroughly professional and prompt manner
- Report any missing or damaged stock to Parts Supervisor
- Assist in ensuring that all parts received are correctly checked against the original order and delivery notes
- Ensure that parts delivery van is clean and well maintained
- Maintain a record of parts van movements and driver at all times when leaving premises
- Assist in daily and annual stock checks when required
Driver | Delivery Driver | Part-Time | Automotive | BMWEssential Skills
- 2 Years' experience in a similar role
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to follow instruction
- Excellent time management
- Team player
We an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing,parts and accessory requirements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'