Brewster Pratap Recruitment Engineering are currently working with a Sheffield based manufacturing business as they look to recruit a delivery driver.
- To Liaise with Procurement and Production to Plan Daily Routes and Priorities.
- To carry out Local and National Deliveries and Collections.
- To have flexibility.
- To keep my Working Area (Including Vehicles) Clean and Tidy - Good Housekeeping.
- To Carry out Basic Vehicle Checks on a Daily Basis and Escalate any issues to Logistics.
- To send Goods to Sub-Contract.
- To participate in Continual Personal Development.
- To work Overtime as and when the Business requires.
- To liaise with the Logistics Team Leader for tasks as and when required.
- Delivery driving experience
- To be flexible with their working hours.
- Have a clean Driving License.
- To carry out Local and National Collections and Deliveries.
- Have flexibility and willingness to carry out other general tasks within the Company as and when required.
- To have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Computer Literacy would be advantageous.
The company can offer a competitive basic salary plus other benefits.
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job