Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Coordinatorto join their team based in Solihull on a full time, permanent basis. You will be on a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum.
Their vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They have created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
What will you be doing as their Delivery Coordinator?
To ensure all orders are managed efficiently and pro-actively throughout the order lifecycle. Customer communication and supplier management are two essential skillsets within this position. This role underpins a high-performance provisioning team, ensuring they can support the company strategy of being the leading supplier of data network services.
Key Responsibilities as their Junior Coordinator:
- Responsible for all order placement and management of orders through to the planning cycle
- Providing good customer communications both written and orally
- Responsible for tracking all associated orders, working with colleagues to identify any potential issues
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated real time and delivery dates are accurately forecasted
- Reporting any issues in order placement or planning to the reporting line manager for early resolution
- Interacting with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained, and communications internally are clear
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the line manger
- Escalate to Suppliers and proactively chase for order progression to ensure key deliverable dates are met
- Ensuring any excess/additional charges are approved by the customer prior to providing agreement to commence
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure planned works are on track
What is needed in order to be able to become their Delivery Coordinator?
- Preferred experience within a busy team and/or working knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Experience of a range of supplier ad customer engagement
- Supplier query management (resolving incorrect orders etc)
- Ability to follow process and procedures
- GCSE (Preferable but not essential)
- A Level (Preferable but not essential)
- Good attention to detail
- Customer facing with great customer services skills
- Problem ownership - seeing through to resolution
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Delivery Coordinatorthen please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!