As a delivery consultant, you will help us to find suitable staff, and match people to permanent and temporary jobs using a precise process. If you are a confident person, have sales skills and can communicate well with people, this could be a career you would enjoy.
In this position you will need to be excellent at building longstanding relationships. You will also need to be organised, professional and able to work towards targets.
- Establishing and developing relationships with potential contractors / candidates
- Identifying contractors who are working via alternative agencies
- Using Jobserve and other CV portals to grow our Database with relevant candidates
- Using LinkedIn to grow a strong network of candidates
- Gathering information - including leads and referrals
- Updating information on our database
- Taking direction from Recruitment Consultants
- Matching and shortlisting candidates to suitable jobs
- 'Headhunting' - finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs
- Negotiating contractor rates
- Maintaining relationships with live contractors by keeping in regular contact
- Meeting targets for the number of people placed into jobs / leads and referrals
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Service Delivery