Are you a recruitment consultant who loves job filling but hates business development? Perhaps you are a resourcer looking for your next challenge? Or maybe you are an experienced sales professional looking to move in to the fast paced world of recruitment?
I am looking for a DELIVERY CONSULTANT to partner with an incredibly successful team leader in London. Specialising in INTERIOR DESIGN, this creative and diverse industry is a lucrative opportunity for an articulate, driven and creative recruiter. This is a rare role as there is absolutely NO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT but with the benefit of still meeting clients. You will be purely candidate focused, meeting individuals from across the industry both on and off site. You will be given every tool to make sure you have access to the best candidates, both passive and active.
As a Delivery Consultant for Randstad CPE, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that is for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be required to fully immerse yourself into your industry.
- Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
Who are you?
- You will ideally have sales or recruitment experience
- Energetic, ambitious, tenacious - these are key attributes of our successful consultants
- Natural determination
- Hard working and proactive
- Good business acumen
- A strong communicator both verbally and written
- Able to think outside the box
What's in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad were awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the UK HR Awards 2017? This was due to our:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped Commission
- Brilliant holiday allowance - and were closed for Christmas and New Year!
- Early finish Fridays
- Medical Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Discounts with major high street retailers
- All-inclusive annual awards conference
- High Performance Awards (£100 - £5000 worth of prizes)
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
And soo much more…
We are market leaders in what we do! We pride ourselves on our successful track record and enviable client list. Our broad range of services to clients makes us the number one choice for all recruitment needs.
We are proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for and continue to push ourselves to be the best.
If you want to find out more about this amazing opportunity please call Lauren Huddleston for a confidential conversation
- account manager
- recruitment consultant
- interior design
- sales. 180