Our client is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a Delivery & Collection Driver based in Sandtoft.
- Collection and delivery of new vehicles to various locations over the UK.
- Ensuring delivery paperwork is complete
- Carrying out Vehicle Inspections for any damage
- Hours: Various Start & Finish Times - usually start times are be
- PAYE Rate: £9 (Monday - Friday) & £12 (Saturday)
- Contractor Pay Rate: £100 Per Day
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- Full UK driving licence is required and must be held for longer than 3 years due to insurance purposes
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Android experience preferred
- Impeccable personal appearance and the ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service experience.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Flexibility towards working days and hours. Start times vary depending on location of deliver.
- Confident to use public transport - any expenses occurred are reimbursed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'