Delivery and Installations Assistant Required - , Enderby, Leics.
Salaries start at £22,000, Overtime Available (1.5) and Profit Share Bonus. 50 hrs per week.
We’re a busy, growing company based in Enderby, Leicester close to Fosse Park. We’re recruiting for extra staff to join our Delivery and Installations Team. This is a hands-on position and candidates need to be flexible, physically fit, hard-working, and have a strong can-do attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for a chance to prove themselves and progress within a growing business.
As a company we’ve been providing plant displays using both tropical and outdoor plants for 40 years, and count some of the country’s biggest companies as our customers. We take pride in our service levels, and work hard to encourage long-lasting, strong relationships with our customers
About the job:
This is an interesting, varied, and exciting opportunity to join a busy team in a rapidly expanding company. As a member of our delivery and installations team you will be travelling all over the UK delivering and installing plant displays and other features such as living walls to a wide range of clients, including blue chip offices, top hotels, restaurants and showrooms, and helping to give our customers the best possible service.
We’re looking for:
- Attitude - we’re looking for personable, friendly, hard-working staff.
- Flexibility - the role does include some early starts.
- Physical fitness - the role is hands on and can include lifting/moving items.
- Ability - you’ll need to be comfortable with driving, using tools, and hold a UK driving license.
So why should you apply for this job?
- Great Team - Our team are pleasant, friendly, and easy to work with.
- Enjoyable Job - It’s a rewarding, interesting, varied role.
- Progression - There’s scope for progression and further training.
- Opportunity - You don’t need prior horticulture experience - we provide training.
When you submit your C.V we will review this as soon as possible. If we feel that you may have what is required for the role we’ll invite you in for an interview where we can find out more about you, and you can find out more about the job and get any questions you have answered. We’re looking for people to start as soon as possible, and will try and make the process quick and easy.
Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job