Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We pride ourselves on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. We have structured career paths, incentive days, quarterly club (meals & drinks) for top performers, trips abroad and more!
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment account manager with a strong background in account management and client delivery to join our permanent recruitment team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). You will work closely with customers within manufacturing and engineering, responsible for sourcing and providing strong candidates on live roles and the day-to-day coordination of the account.
As an account manager your focus will be client management, candidate attraction, service delivery and job placements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- No sales or cold calling!
- Overall responsibility for full service delivery of named client accounts adhering to sector specific legislation and client contractual agreements
- Develop, secure or maintain incremental business within the named accounts improving revenue
- Deliver account growth plans in line with agreed activity targets
- Meet and where possible exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth
- Consistently deliver account SLA requirements
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates
- Ensure optimum delivery of end-to-end recruitment process within the account
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- 2/3 years' experience in recruitment is essential
- Experienced in account management, or someone who has enjoyed the 360 role, but now wanting to focus on delivery and account management
- Self-motivated individual
- Proven track record of hitting targets, good billings
- Confidence to relay all information back to the delivery consultants
- Ambition to be at the forefront of the accounts for clients
- Experience within manufacturing/engineering sector recruitment is an advantage
To apply, please send your CV or call Martin Doherty, Executive Manager on for more details.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Account Manager
- Engineering Recruitment
- Onsite Recruitment