Signature Recruitment is an independent consultancy based in City of London. Due to rapid growth, we are currently recruiting for a Delivery / Account Coordinator to manage processes and maintain key, successful client accounts.
You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for our candidates and ensure a smooth process for existing client relationships; creative problem solving throughout, managing the relationship with the candidate and work in close partnership with your team to successfully fill all vacancies. Bedding in, responding to queries and troubleshooting once the placement is made will also be a critical part of delivering an excellent service.
- Manage and complete multiple recruitment processes for temporary and permanent roles
- Discussing accurate detailed job requirements with candidates matching their skills set and requirements to the correct roles with our clients
- Working with team members to ensure agreed objectives are met with the clients
- Agree and deliver on timescales for candidates short-lists to be submitted to clients
- Organise and prepare for interview processes with clients
- Complete quality control tasks with candidates ensuring a high level of service is provided through all their interaction with Signature Recruitment
- Ensure payroll processes run smoothly for candidates
- Ensure compliance is met in line with regulations / law and due diligence has been completed
- Ensure that each recruitment process is conducted to the highest standard and with an excellent level of service to all parties
Behaviours and Competencies:
- Enthusiasm; for delivering outstanding service; being able to build rapport easily and maintain strong relationships; confidently networking and to go above and beyond to provide solutions
- Growth; results oriented, resilient and persistent to always achieving higher and working towards long term goals in relation to targets and personal development
- Excellence; Motivated to strive for excellence in everything that you do, able to take accountability for your own workload; committed to a team and can show initiative and proactivity; and strong emotional intelligence
If you would like to make a progressive career step and join a dynamic, city based team then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Account Management
- Problem Solving
- Time Management