We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Delicatessen team within our flagship Food Hall department.
Our Deli has a variety of over sixty cheeses which are sourced from the world’s finest dairies. Amongst our locally sourced produce we have fresh bread, cured meat, oils and vinegars. Our international produce includes Serrano Ham and a selection of olives and nuts.
The successful candidate will be liaising with the Food Hall Buyers and working alongside our Deli Manger who was recently crowned Britain’s Young Cheesemonger of the Year. With customer service at the heart of our business, we take pride in ensuring that our ever-growing customer base will always feel welcome. If you enjoy working with fine foods we would like to hear from you. Previous Delicatessen experience is desired but not essential. This position offers full-time hours and is a permanent role.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Slicing meat, cutting cheese and cooking pies.
- Maintaining records.
- Maintaining and controlling stock.
- General cleaning duties.
- Assisting in merchandising.
- Following food safety procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support the extended Food Hall team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Can work on own initiative as part of a larger team.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand and meet our personal presentation standards.
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador.
- Interest in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Punctual with excellent time management skills.
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
You must possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, we offer on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email to Robert Thain Food Hall Buying Manager or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'