We are recruiting motivated and experienced B2B sales people to attract senior-level professionals to attend our award winning events.
Based in London, these posts are initially offered on a temporary basis with the option of an on-going role for the right candidates.
Working as part of a busy, award winning marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events to senior level executives. This is a temporary position with the option of an on-going role for the right candidate.
- Direct selling to our client database and other target audiences
- Registration of delegates against weekly targets
- Ongoing customer relationship management with current and new delegates
- Data management, sourcing and selection
- Liaising with Marketing team to plan activity within existing plans / tactics
- Updating and collecting accurate address / contact details
- Responding to client requests / queries as and when required
- Compiling daily reports on number called and number of registered delegates
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B
publishing / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Salary: £10-11 per hour (this can be increased depending on performance) +
- Contract: 13 weeks initially - ongoing for the right person
This role starts immediately!!
Please apply today with updated CV and call our offices on and ask for Chloe or Kim
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- lead generation
- delegate sales
- media companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job