Delegated Authority Credit Control specialist required by Major Lloyd's Syndicate
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the London Insurance Market, specifically delegated authority/binder business, and an understanding of the data produced by coverholders and brokers.
Day to day responsibilities will include
- Processing Risk, Premium and ELTO bordereaux into underwriting systems.
- Provide Conduct Management Information, to the Conduct Risk Officer
- Manage Estimated Premium Income on Delegated business.
- Produce Operational Reporting and attend meeting when necessary.
- Assistance with Projects as necessary.
Outsourced Service Delivery in respect of the below:
- Working with the outsourced business partner to meet agreed SLAs
- Undertake training for offshore staff.
- Assist with weekly/monthly performance reviews that are undertaken when necessary and remedial action plans are identified and resolved.
- Ensure quality checks are undertaken.
- Monitoring of the aging and escalation of queries.
- Provide input into the planning, forecasting and agreeing service volumes and service level metrics.
- Acting as the ambassador for the syndicates outsourced service provider to the business.
- Assist in Identifying potential or actual issues that may adversely affect the business
For more information please call Mark Brady on , alternatively
- "Delegated Authority" "Credit Control"