My Client is a well-respected global media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a Delegate Sales manager to work alongside the existing team and help grow new portfolios.
Our client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the world's leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients host over 200 events and year with over 20000 delegates. They have successfully won awards and are renowned as one of the most trusted sources for Business critical conferences.
Working as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences as well as managing P&L and team members for selected conferences.
The Delegate Sales Manager will have:
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment
- Background in previous delegate sales teams either as a manager or a senior sales executive.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent spoken and written English
The Delegate Sales Manager will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- 45% OTE available
- Training and development.
- Great flexibility
- Based in London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job