Delegate Sales Executive - Spanish Speaker
£23,000-£26,000 + Uncapped Commission
Are you fluent in Spanish?
This global business is an innovative, progressive and forward thinking events company with a highly reputable name in the market place. They produce many market leading, international events within the media industry, leading to rapid growth year on year.
Hosting an impressive portfolio of shows in Asia, Europe, LATAM and North America, the company continues to lead the way with the latest media and marketing focused events. With further expansion on the horizon, this Spanish speaking delegate sales executive role is an exciting opportunity for an event professional to continue their career.
- Selling bespoke delegate packages to warm and existing leads, mainly to international C-level staff (Spanish speaking countries)
- Regular international travel to Mexico, Miami and Lisbon
- Achieving sales targets through targeted campaigns to maximise revenue.
- Cross selling across the events portfolio to maximise profit from each sale.
- Working in a driven and successful team to motivate and drive one another.
- Ideally Delegate sales or B2B or media sales experience will enable you to comfortably hit set targets and maximise revenue for events.
- Graduates with limited sales experience will also be considered.
- Previous work within a conference & exhibition organiser is preferred, as well as confidence to go in and hit the ground running.
- Your brilliant sales figures will show your drive and determination to achieve fantastic results.
- You must be fluent in Spanish to allow you to sell to the target market.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Media Sales
- International Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"