Delegate Sales Executive - Conferences, Awards and Meetings
Clear path into Sponsorship Sales
Based in London
Base salary up to £27K + £40K OTE
We are looking for an experienced sales executive with 1-2 years experience hitting targets in fast paced B2B commercial environment. Ideally, this candidate will have a delegate sales background, but experience selling within media, advertising or recruitment could be considered.
An opportunity to join specialist biopharma conference & media organisation as a Delegate Sales Executive. Over recent years our client has developed a community of senior level executives from the global biopharma industry. Through Identification and delivery of world class market intelligence and industry leading business events, this organisation has achieved immediate success within the biopharma sector.
The main focus of this position is to generate revenue from the sale of delegate passes for flagship events and tables at dinners & awards events. The role will be a 50/50 mixture of new and repeat business. This will be achieved via:
- Desk & phone based research for potential clients
- Develop your network & understanding of the industry
- Phone based sales to new & existing clients
- Attending & networking at events where you can sell face to face
- Achieving revenue targets for each of the events you are selling
- Working as part of a wider sales team and alongside the production & marketing professionals
- Graduate ideally with a 2:1 or a 1st degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Delegate Sales or an equivalent, high volume sales environment (e.g Advertising /Media Sales)
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously
- Proactive, adaptable and happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with face to face selling
- Track record of selling consultatively and building value for larger deals
- Someone looking for a fast-track route to sponsorship sales
- Clear fast-track route into sponsorship sales if successful
- Generous financial rewards
- You will have direct access to leading events professionals & management team from the business.
- The environment is hardworking but great fun with lots of social events
- This business is globally recognised as 'one to watch’ after their successful entrance into the biotech events space. This is a growing business with a great profile
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Media Sales
- Conference Production