Our client is looking for a Delegate Manager to support the team running one of their key pharmaceutical clients.
The main focus of this role is to lead on attendee management and to support the Project Leads with day to day communications for a range of live events, both in pre-production, on-site and post production. You will be responsible for organising and co-ordinating all logistics of registration, travel and accommodation to ensure a flawless delegate experience. You will be required to build registration websites, create bespoke reporting and write/oversee delegate communication plans for the project.
The ideal candidate will be required to have some previous experience in delegate management and specifically experience of pharmaceutical events such as Congress and Standalone Meetings (although this is not essential).
- First point of contact for any queries from delegates and their clients.
- Efficiently and successfully organise and co-ordinate the logistics administration, travel and accommodation requirements (this will include national and international travel).
- Oversee accommodation roomblocks, including managing attrition.
- Create logical transfer manifests.
- Collaborate effectively with key suppliers.
- Responsibility for event hotlines and corresponding email inboxes and to manage and prioritise responses on a daily basis .
- Collate and input guest responses into different types of online databases
- Collating data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Produce, review, monitor and action all event related documentation, ensuring that appropriate records are maintained correctly.
- Continuously provide high quality on-site support.
- Proofing and editing of mailing elements and communications.
- Assist with post event attendance analysis and industry specific reporting.
Key skills required:
- At least 2-3 years of delegate management experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of registration systems (EventsForce preferred).
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills and a desire to learn more.
- Thorough checking processes and fanatical attention to detail.
- The flexibility to travel overseas and work from other agency locations in the UK (on occasion).
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, proactive and methodical.
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- highly motivated
- administration skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"