Our client is a leading Events Agency based in Central London who create and deliver unforgettable experiences. They work with some of the world’s best known brands, bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe. They are seeking a Delegate Manager (Congress) to support the Project Manager in the effective and timely delivery of the logistics activity, onsite and post production. This role will specialise in congresses.
Do you have experience of using registration systems? Do you have delegate management experience in the pharmaceutical sector? Are you highly motivated and keen to work in an exciting and diverse role?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing in the role of Delegate Manager …
- Research, evaluate and accurately/comprehensively prepare all delegate communication material in support of the smooth transition and attendance of invited guests at relevant conferences/events.
- Collaboratively work with venue and other suppliers/providers, both pre and during the conference/event, in support of a flawless delegate experience
- Continuously provide high quality on-site support, helping facilitate the first-class delivery of work by the team
- Efficiently and successfully organise and co-ordinate the logistics and administration of all assigned congress registration, travel and accommodation requirements in support of the client’s activity
- Efficiently respond to enquiries, both from internal and external personnel, ensuring that all calls are re-directed if necessary and responding to enquiries in a polite manner consistent with the values of the company.
- Produce, review, monitor, update and action project-related documentation, ensuring that appropriate records are maintained and filed correctly
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally building positive relationships with team members, clients and suppliers / freelancers
What experience do you need to have in the role of Delegate Manager
- Experienced in the use of registration systems (preferred)
- Delegate Management experience in the pharmaceutical sector (preferred)
- Highly Motivated, with a positive can do attitude
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail
- Proactive, organised and methodical
- Excellent proof reading and attention to detail skills
- Good budgeting skills
- Interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations of quality
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage work in respect of tight deadlines & multi-tasking, handling several projects at any one time
- Flexible to work overseas
Do contact us right away!
This role would also suit:
Delegate Manager, Delegate Co-Ordinator, Delegate Executive, Senior Delegate Coordinator, Senior Delegate Executive, Senior Delegate Manager, Registration Manager, Registration Coordinator, Delegate Registration Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Senior Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Event Planner, Delegate Event Planner, Delegate Event Manager, Congress Management, PCO, Professional Congress Operator, Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Co-ordinator, Event co-ordinator, Senior Event Manager
- Delegate Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'