Delegate Acquisition Manager - Remote
Up to 30,000 + OTE
The Client is a world leading media PLC working in Publishing, Conferences & Training, due to continued expansion a role has arisen for a talented delegate sales consultant on their global conference portfolios based in Europe.
You will be responsible for the execution of B2B delegate sales campaigns for your assigned events, so the ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have the ability to successfully deliver against multiple projects throughout the year - efficiently and effectively following a plan to meet targets and ensure a great customer experience. You are an ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic, entrepreneurial, and vibrant team within a major international publishing PLC.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND CORE ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
Required Deliverables in the Role
- Conducting analysis of the target delegate landscape (including but not limited to: market research to ensure that you understand the dimensions of the stakeholder relationships relevant to your events, target market segmentation, identification of industry trends; and monitoring competitive events)
- Keeping up to date with industry publications relevant to the topic areas and audiences of your assigned conferences for developments and trends in the industry and to develop new opportunities
- Working with tour marketing team and database resources to help select and accurately target prospective delegate organisations, including helping to identify target lists based on how sales campaigns are going and to build and/or fill in the gaps
- Where/when relevant, attending the conference(s) with the objective of resigning and/or gaining commitment from current delegates/attending companies for individuals/groups to attend the following year’s event(s)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience in the use of databases in both mass and targeted sales campaigns
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Account management/account planning
- Customer-focused, with a consultative selling style, as well as transactional selling experience
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and proactive with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organisation
- International Conferences
- Special Event
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'