Delegate Acquisition Executive
North London. £20k-£24k basic depending on experience, up to £30k OTE
Our client is a leading online publisher delivering news and features for use in major national newspapers, as well as hosting events to raise client profiles, producing and publishing content online and providing a range of bespoke services. They are now looking for a Delegate Acquisition Executive to join their team to bring in new business and drive revenue.
- Experience of sales or within a sales related role
- Confident, effective communicator, able to liaise with senior level stakeholders
- Target driven, self-motivated
- Keen and quick learner, with strong interest in career progression
- Excellent problem solving skills, and works well under pressure
In this role, you will:
- Engage with senior-level executives
- Invite business leaders to the high profile events hosted by the company
- Exceed KPI activity targets
- Record all significant information onto company CRM
- Attend training and development sessions regularly
- Business Development
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'