Our client is currently looking to employ a Defleet Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be reporting into the Defleet Manager and involved in communicating with all customers and Suppliers. The Defleet department is fast paced, it can be a pressurised environment, but also rewarding.
Duties will include:
* To raise insurance claims on our bespoke system, and liaise with insurance companies to ensure swift payment of claims/outstanding invoices
* Chase invoicing instructions from customers that are purchasing vehicles and process the necessary paperwork, including invoicing
* Check V11's for re-taxing and ensure vehicles are taxed correctly and on time
* Add vehicle extensions and new/re-rents to the system when required and administer paperwork to the customer
* Monitor and chase all overdue vehicles with customers on a weekly basis
* Request and send V5 documents when needed
* Defleet vehicles through the system and to ensure these are captured on reports for the estimates to be chased
* Send out vehicle refurbishment charges to customers and raise invoices accordingly
* Ensure purchase invoices are processed on to the system in a timely manner
* Run reports daily to chase outstanding inspections, collections and estimates
* Answering the telephone with confidence to deal with customers who may have a
* Providing support to other team members where required, in peak season
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
* The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
* Disciplined, confident, self-motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively in order to meet department deadlines
* Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
* Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team player
* Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective time management and organisational skill
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- customer service
- data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'