We are recruiting on behalf of a leading Pensions Consultancy whose offices in Berkshire are now seeking two additional Defined Contribution Pensions Administrator
You will work within an established team where you will be responsible for dealing all aspect of traditional administration for a number of high profile Defined Contribution client pension portfolios. This will include:
- Administration around monthly contributions and investments
- The calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
- Understanding and applying the application of benefits structures, Trust Deed and Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Preparing benefit quotations (Refunds, Preserved Benefits, Retirements, Deaths, Transfers in/out etc)
- Liaising with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Preparing annual update information and check Benefit Statements
- Project work as directed
- Providing technical information both verbally and in writing
Possessing Defined Contribution pension administration experience gained within a Third Party Administrator, Insurance Company, or in-house environment, it is essential that you possess excellent organization and communication skills with a willingness to learn and further develop you experience over the long term.
In return you can expect an excellent remuneration and benefits package coupled with ongoing training, development and progression including full study support.
- Career Opportunities
- Defined Contribution
- Client Management