Defined Benefit Transition Technician
We are working on behalf of a highly respected financial services organisation who now have a progressive opportunity within their Defined Benefit area of the business.
This is not your typical day-to-day pension’s administration role as you will be involved in
- Checking all day to day operational tasks such as member queries, monthly funding, and reinsurance reporting and data validation.
- Supporting and working with their 3rd party administration partner on day to day matters to do with our Defined Benefit business.
- Supporting the DB Transition Managers with their administrative matters such as checking the payroll calendars and the annual payroll for new schemes.
- Tracking and completing any agreed trustee reporting ensuring delivery to agreed dates
- Maintaining operational MI including 3rd party administration performance tracking and new scheme tracker
- Overseeing the provision of scheme factors and transfer values (including Trivial Payments) to Third Party’s for the issue of member quotations and settlement of benefits ensuring internal SLA’s are maintained
- Completing trustee anti money laundering and new scheme "know your customer" checks during the contract phase of the transaction
Already an experienced Pensions Administrator with experience/exposure to Defined Benefit Schemes, you will be someone who is adaptable and happy to dip in and out of various pieces of responsibilities simultaneously and who is proactive and isn’t afraid of change. Additionally you will be someone who is highly organised with excellent communication skills together with a willingness to learn and further increase you pension exposure.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their pensions experience and career but away the usual day-to-day processes.
This is a very brief job description and further information is available on application.
- Communication Skills
- Defined Benefit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'