Our client is a well-known Financial Services business based in Knutsford, Cheshire, they are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join their Pension Transfer Team.
Main duties include:
- Review client files, including complex cases, with a focus on defined benefit transfers, to a high standard and prepare detailed and coherent reports which present appropriate remedial action as necessary to comply with FCA Rules & TCF Principles.
- Reviewing advice, in particular (but not exclusively) on pension transfers and other pensions with safeguarded benefits:
- Accurately assess the suitability of advice
- Assess the accuracy and adequacy of the file documentation
- Assessing and grading cases
- Providing clear, accurate and constructive feedback to the adviser
- Discussing cases with advisers
- Ensuring completion by the adviser of any remedial action by the adviser within acceptable timeframes
- Identifying any inconsistencies/errors
- Complete all file checks within specified timeframes
- Review client firms’ compliance standards against the FCA’s rules and principles
- Maintaining knowledge of the compliance procedures and relevant Regulatory Rules.
- Maintaining the technical knowledge necessary to assess the suitability of advice across the range of products and services offered by the business.
- To maintain records to the standards necessary to demonstrate Adviser and departmental performance
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Good background knowledge of FCA Conduct of Business, advice process requirements and TCF principles.
- Knowledge of defined benefit transfers and pensions.
- Good knowledge of financial services and markets.
- Knowledge of compliance processes and structures.
- Defined Benefit
- pension transfers
- defined benefit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'