Location: Central London
Defence and Security Product Manager - Key Skills:
- Technical Degree.
- 3+ years commercial Product Management experience.
- 3+ years commercial experience within a Product Owner role.
- Excellent Defence and Security market knowledge.
- Experience building, marketing and deploying software products to the defence and security market.
- Agile environment experience.
- Experience deploying User Analytical Products is highly preferable.
- Must be comfortable with 1 to 2 days travel a week to our client's office in Bristol.
- Must have good written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your responsibility as a Defence and Security Product Manager will include:
- Identify problems to solve (through user engagement and management).
- Elaborate those problems into user stories.
- Prioritise those user stories into a backlog.
- Interact with scrum team and their ceremonies.
- Actively engage with the target market.
- Engage with existing users to gather structured product feedback.
- UAT with clients on each release.
- Target and sell to prospects.
- Understand the market.
- Strategy for product entry.
- Competitor research.
- Reporting back to the c-suite on all the above
About the Company:
Our client is a dynamic young tech company that builds software with powerful predictive analytics capabilities that allow unique insights and helps drive faster and more effective decisions and actions.
For more information on this Defence and Security Product Manager role, please apply now for an interview.
- Product Management
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job