Deep Learning/Machine Learning/Tensorflow/Theano/Keras/Torch/Caffe/Computer Vision
I am working with an extremely exciting start-up based in Central London that are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is well established and have received impressive investment since they were founded, growing steadily over the last couple of years.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or similar quantitative field (PhD preferred)
- Strong Python programming
- Experience with deep learning libraries i.e Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe etc.
- Experience applying deep learning for image processing
- A strong publication record or active kaggle account
- A passion for machine learning and a desire to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing tech company
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided for this position, therefore you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship to be considered.
The salary bracket for this role is £40,000 to £70,000 per annum dependant on experience and they are looking to get the successful candidate started ASAP with interviews happening from 11th April 2018.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV to or call Luke on for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job