Dedicated Team Administrator
Link Asset Services is part of Link Group’s Asset Services division and works in partnership internationally with almost 7,000 clients including asset managers and investors, business managers, asset owners, trustees, issuers and borrowers. We provide the infrastructure through which assets are secured or deployed in both regulated and unregulated markets.
We offer industry-leading shareholder services through Link Market Services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. We are the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies large and small across the UK.
We administer share plans for over 200 clients and have worked on more than 50% of UK IPOs since 2005. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership and relationship management approach, enables us to play a vital role in connecting issuers with 5 million shareholders around the worldJob Description
- To complete your designated job in the department to a high standard as defined below, being flexible in undertaking training to enable you to increase your own skill set and also to provide training to others as required.
- To demonstrate the required behaviours and competencies as detailed below, to enable you to complete your role to a high standard, to embrace change, and to help you provide an exceptional service to your immediate colleagues and to the business in general.
- To take personal responsibility for your ongoing knowledge and Mandatory Training requirements as set out by Learning & development and/or Compliance.
- Completion of register maintenance to a high standard of accuracy.
- Handling of all shareholder communication, from initial sorting of post to provision of responses.
- Research and respond to incoming shareholder or third party registration enquiries by letter or email ensuring that complex issues are explained fully using the appropriate written style in line with Saga plc branding.
- Support and assist other team members and business areas as necessary.
- Undertake project work where required to do so by management.
- Escalation of any complex/contentious cases to the line manager
- Ensure that all work is completed in line with Link’s TCF policy at all times.
- Liaise effectively with other parts of the business and own team.
- General ad hoc duties
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and employees will be expected to be flexible and take on
activities outside of those listed from time to time.Qualifications
· GCSE in Maths and English
· Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) preferred but not essential.Additional Information
- FCA experience and awareness.
- Experience within the stocks and shares industry either within a brokerage or registrar environment.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'