Dedicated Inbound Advisor
Inbound call handling
Flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
Hourly rate £7.96
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, the UK’s leading 24/365 outsourcing contact center for call center advisors to join their stimulating and vibrant organization.
They are recruiting for a new Facilities Co-ordinator on their FM Team working on a shift rotation basis between the hours of 7am and 7pm daily. Whilst this is predominantly a daytime role, some out of hour’s shifts will be required to cover holiday etc so you will therefore need to be flexible.
They have an experienced team who have worked with their clients for up to 15 years and look after 2 of the richest landowners in the UK.
They receive queries from their Clients, Property Managers, Facilities Managers and Contractors on a daily basis, arranging contractors to attend and make repairs across London and raising work orders on their clients systems.
Shift Patterns for the Dedicated Inbound Advisor:
Monday to Friday – Main Shift
- 07:00 to 15:00
- 09:00 to 17:00
- 10:00 to 18:00
- 11:00 to 19:00
Also cover for OOH’s
- 07:00 to 19:00 – Saturday to Sunday
- 19:00 to 07:00 – Monday to Friday
Cover – Advisor will mostly only work their 35 hours a week. But will be required to do overtime if needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Dedicated Inbound Advisor:
- To deliver outstanding quality of service consistently
- There is an element of communicating directly with the client
- To answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- To liaise effectively with all department colleagues and staff throughout the wider business
- To conduct yourself with professionalism at all times to the required company standards
- To escalate any areas of concern to your Team Manager
- To take ownership of your ongoing development of knowledge of products and services for department clients
- To show full commitment to personal training and development, ensuring all set targets are achieved
- To be able to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- To demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the development and growth of the contact centre and the wider business
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Team Manager
- Complaint Management.
Requirements of the Dedicated Inbound Advisor:
Some FM experience would be advantageous, although full training will be given, working with their experienced advisors to learn the systems and to familiarise yourself with their clients. Training is ongoing and rest assured you will be fully supported by the your Manager and the entire team to ensure that you are fully comfortable.
The ideal candidate will have worked or currently works in a customer service role. They are looking for those individuals who are passionate about customer service excellence as this position will involve speaking over the phone. Experience within a dedicated team would also be beneficial as is working as part of a close team.
If this Dedicated Inbound Advisor role sounds ideal to you, don’t delay, apply today!