London, United Kingdom
Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
This Retail operations company is looking for a Decision Scientist to join the Data and Analytics function. You will be working with some of the worlds leading retail and consumer good companies, providing data-driven insights across multiple projects and retail analytics
This company is known for its culture and growing tech team. They are committed to expert training and providing a variety of projects across a number of clients for Data Scientists to work on. They have won a number of awards and were voted one of the UK's top 50 places to work!
As a Decision Scientist you will be transforming data and innovating solutions. Further details of the role are as follows:
- Providing mathematical and quantitative solutions
- Work with R&D to provide solutions for clients
- Help to deliver end-to-end projects
- Input into the design of prototypes
- Help shape and grow the analytical capabilities of the total business
- Work with retail analytics
- Help drive identify drivers
- Analyse loft profit and customer segmentation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- PhD or MSc in a numerical discipline
- Practical programming experience, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Fortran.
- Experience in systems such as R, Mathematics, MATLAB, SAS, SPSS and ML libraries
- Experience with Data Visualisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Knowledge of big data platforms
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Earning potential up to £40,000 - £45,000
- Discretionary bonus
- + a number of benefits
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to Charlotte York via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'