Decision Analytics Product Specialist - U.K. Home based (London/S.E. England) + European travel
c£40,000 - £50,000 Negotiable DoE, Plus Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Could you use your data analytics skills to advise a company on the best time to build a wind farm, overhaul a power transformer, or upgrade a dam?
Our multiple award-winning Client company, which is one of the top 20 fastest-growing software companies in North America, is looking for a motivated individual, ideally with experience in Quantitative Analytics Problem-Solving, to help expand its presence in the European market.
Our client uses its own bespoke Decision Analytics software to advise asset-intensive businesses how best to manage their critical infrastructure projects. Our Client’s customers include organisations involved in rail infrastructure, airports management, water/electricity/ gas provision, and power distribution.
The rôle calls for a mix of software solutions understanding, deep analytical capabilities, and good consulting and client-liaison skills. From a technical perspective, the brief is likely to include such activities as predictive analytics, optimisation, mixed integer programming, process development, monte carlo simulation, dash-boarding, and data visualisation.
The position also requires the Product Specialist to work closely with the sales team liaising with the North American headquarters to promote the company’s software solutions. This will involve accompanying the Customer Experience Team, in an expert data and Operational Research capacity, to international conferences/trade shows.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English (other European linguistic ability would be highly regarded particularly Dutch, German or Spanish
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative/Mathematical/OR Analytics subject
- Have 2+ years of data focused work experience
- Work well in a team environment
- Work equally well from home, on the road, or in an office environment
- Be willing to travel for work
- Possess an understanding of, or an interest in, asset management disciplines
- Be proficient with standard office software (Excel etc.) and CRM systems
- Possess a valid European Union passport
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Mathematical Analysis
- Operations Research
- Predictive Modeling