Decanter / Warehouse Operative
7 days a week - flexible to fit you
Our Client is a well-recognised nation-wide bread distribution company, who provides their product to large supermarkets and companies across the nation.
Our Client’s distribution centre is located in Chandler’s Ford near Eastleigh.
As a decanter, you will be working in a warehouse environment to help load and unload lorries, load pallets and move the stock within the warehouse. You will be working both within a team and own your own to compete tasks within the set deadlines, to a high standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and Unloading vehicles
- Ensuring all stock is in the correct areas of the warehouse
- Ensuring you are operating within the health and safety guidelines set out by the Client
- Operating in a safe manner
- Operating to a high standard and to the best of your abilities during all required tasks
- Moving stock throughout the warehouse
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be able to work both within a team and from their own initiative
- Have a good understanding of both verbal and written English
- Due to the role having a physical nature, the ideal candidate should be physically fit and healthy
- Ability to work within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility in working hours/days
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.