Salary: £20,000 to £24,000pa
Analysing and repairing printed circuit board assemblies and Box Build Assemblies from production failures and customer returns. Providing technical support to Quality and Test functions.
• Test and repair complex printed circuit board assemblies to component level.
• Identify through iterative debug the root cause components related to the fault.
• Soldering, reworking and replacement of all necessary components to affect the repair.
• Accurate data entry to document repair work to support business KPI’s.
• Support the Test Engineering function on a variety of products.
• Develop soldering techniques / methods for complex PCB's
• Recommend process improvements to prevent PCB failures and improve business KPI’s.
• Compile technical reports to describe and illustrate system operating characteristics, malfunctions, and deviations from design or process specifications for engineer’s review and determination.
• Use of various technologies available to aid repair.
• Highlight potential / existing problem areas to relevant personnel.
• Support SMT with complex re-processing.
• Return product to customers upon repair highlighted accordingly.
• Suggest and implement permanent corrective actions.
• Interpretation of schematic and circuit diagrams.
• Soldering skills and IPC-610 knowledge.
• Chip and MELF rework procedures SOIC/SOT, J-lead and QFP rework.
• Highly developed communication skills at all levels.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Worked within a volume electronics manufacturing environment.
- Electronics Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"