This is a very exciting time and a great opportunity for Debt Advisers to join the company as we are opening an office in Crewe and are looking for top sales adviser talent to join our exciting operation and be part of our next stage of growth.
We offer a fun, friendly and fast paced environment, providing career progression for the right candidates.
We help people who are in financial difficulty providing them financial solutions to a better and brighter future.
We are looking for Sales Advisers / Debt Advisers who are target driven and eager to succeed.
You will need excellent communication skills and be able to show empathy and build rapport whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach as you will be supporting and advising clients. You will assess and identify the best solution for their personal circumstances to help clear their debts as soon as possible and be their personal debt adviser.
The job is rewarding as you are helping people realise there is a way out of their current situation and in turn making a difference to their lives.
Our clients come directly to us, we do not cold call.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking inbound calls to customers in need of financial direction.
- Making outbound calls to customers who have applied for help online.
- Diary management of appointments.
- Review of the customers financial commitments.
- Gathering of information required to build the client’s case.
- Document chasing and management.
- Answering any customer queries and solving problems.
- Rapport building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Advising customers of appropriate solutions available to them.
Qualifications and Skills
Required competencies / Behaviours
- Very strong communication skills; ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Excellent organisational skills
- Diligent; attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets and strict deadlines·
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- A positive attitude and good team player
- Positive and professional approach at all times
- Ability to self motivate
- Able to work effectively within a team
Preferred Experience / Knowledge:
- Customer Service experience
- IT literate (Word and Excel essential)
- Experience in a Debt Adviser role - Debt Management and/or IVA experience (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a Sales Adviser role (preferred but not essential)
In return for your hard work and commitment as a Debt Adviser your starting salary will be £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience with OTE of £60,000
You'll work between 38 and 42 hours a week
Mon -Thurs 10am -7.30pm Fri - 10am - 2pm
28 days holiday per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Customer Service
- Fast Paced Environment