Collections/Debt Recovery Agent
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: £20,000PA + commission after a successful 3 month probation
Hours: Monday - Thursday 09:00-18:00 and Friday 09:17:00
A Collections and Debt Recovery Agent mainly deals with calls and tasks relating to the Collections and Debt Recovery elements of the business, but may become involved in calls overflowing from other Departments. All calls must be handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- To manage inbound and outbound collections calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different types of calls.
- Record all conversations/information in company databases as appropriate.
- To multi-task between different sales campaigns, ensuring correct information is being obtained depending on the account.
- To ensure a detailed knowledge of company procedures/processes and follow as appropriate.
- To ensure attendance at team/training meetings as required.
- To manage customer accounts/personal information in a professional manner while maintaining security and confidentiality at all times.
- To meet required targets.
- To handle basic administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, scanning, data entry and reporting depending on level of training.
- To ensure strict compliance to the Data Protection Act when dealing with all callers.
- Ensure company records are correct and updated as appropriate.
- Follow company’s policy
- Adhere to FCA guidelines
- Follow relevant company procedures/processes
Debt Recovery Duties:
- To oversee accounts within a legal status and being a point of contact for all Solicitor Firms.
- To action Pre Default, Default and Formal Demand Notices via FLG.
- Prepare Accounts for Solicitors with regards to: issuing Claim to Court, Charging Orders, AOE, Tracing Agents, Field Agents and Order of Sale.
- Responding to Solicitors requests, making decisions on next course of action.
- lnvestigating Accounts using Experian, Equifax, Land Registry, Valuation Reports and Trace Smart.
- Contacting lVA, Bankruptcy, Debt Relief Order, Trust Deeds and Sequestration Companies.
- Assisting Customers in Court Proceedings, the setting up of payment arrangements, direct debits, changes to information held.
- Monitoring of accounts: payments, progression of process being followed.
- Review of accounts within a 3-6 month period.
- Following the process required for blue bins and boxes of files via Clarks Storage.
- Previous debt management experience
- Knowledge/ understanding of County Court Judgements, Charging Orders, IVA and Bankruptcy processes.
Targets to include:
- Quality of work and level of errors/omissions
- Customer complaints
- Output from compliance monitoring
- Debt Management
- Court Proceedings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'