Our top tier, award winning Legal Client is now seeking aDebt Recovery Manager to join their existing Debt Recovery Team which work on behalf of a wide range of commercial clients.
As a Debt Recovery Manager, you will oversee and be involved with providing clients with telephone and written communications and accurate reporting of their cases, Additionally, you will work with relevant fee earners to hand over or deal with contested matters.
- Process debt recovery work from initial solicitor’s letters to issuing claim forms and chasing/liaising with client/enforcement officers
- Assist with insolvency work such as Statutory Demands, where applicable
- Provide clients with telephone and written support and timely and accurate reporting of their cases
- Liaise with cashiers and for the billing of matters
- Liaise with relevant fee earners for handing over or dealing with appropriate contested matters, more in depth legal advice to client and complex insolvency work and generally more complex/non standard debt recovery work as deemed appropriate
- Assist the firm in developing existing contacts and other non debt recovery work as deemed appropriate
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A good understanding of the purpose of debt recovery claims, and the importance of good credit management to businesses
- A good understanding of the Court litigation process
- Experience of managing a caseload or ledger
- Experience of dealing with clients/customers and an understanding of client relationships
- An understanding of the importance of providing a swift, efficient and timely service
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Self-supporting typing skills
- Able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Able to handle demanding and expert clients appropriately
- Highly organised
- Good IT skills
Additionally, as the Debt Recovery Manager you will need to demonstrate a professional management style, coupled with an understanding of the importance of providing a swift, efficient and timely service.
In return the company offer an excellent renumeration package, generous holidays and receive career support and development from commencement of employment.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
TSR Legal have placed 80% of recruits with this Client in 2017 therefore can guarantee a response on your application within 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job