Our client, a leading veterinary care provider, are looking for a Debt Collection Co-Ordinator. Their UK Finance team has expanded considerably and the business has experienced continued success throughout the pandemic; so this is a very stable and exciting time to join!
What’s on offer?
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, increasing each year
· 1 day annual leave on your birthday
· Remote Working
· 4% Annual Bonus paid in December
· 50% discount on pet treatment
· Bring your dog to work
· Cycle to work scheme
· Cash back and discounts on retail/leisure/cinema and more
· Casual dress code
· Contacting clients to recover debt owed to surgeries, including discussing payment instalments available where appropriate, whilst maintaining a friendly and professional manner at all times.
· Working with the Debt Collection Manager to maintain the processes for chasing debt for the designated trial sites, identifying and assisting in process improvement as the trial progresses.
· Maintaining good communication to the Debt Collection Manager regarding all aspects of the process to ensure a smooth transition of debt collection centrally.
· Recording debt collection progress notes on the surgeries’ practice management system and the central office master records, to a high standard of accuracy.
· Aiding the surgeries in the debt management process, ensuring all tasks are done in the most effective and timely manner and within the SLA’s provided.
· Follow the specific debt escalation process when required.
· Any other tasks as required.
Successful applicant :
· You will have the ability to have difficult conversations when required maintaining a calm front.
· Strong customer service background and an effective communicator both verbally and written.
· Confident in dealing with multiple sites in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Positive and energetic disposition, and you thrive in a face-paced environment.
· Strong IT skills, knowledge of Voyager/ Merlin PMS would be an advantage but not essential.
· A good team player with strong team working skills and work ethic..
· Previous debt collection experience would be an advantage but not essential
Please get in touch if you would love to hear more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'