Debt Recovery Advisor
A bright, growing energy business based in Poole have a new position open for a Debt Collections Advisor on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a core business role, supporting the finance function within the business, reporting into the Head of Operations. Responsible for Debt management and billing accuracy of over 65,000 direct debit customers.
We are looking for someone with a Collections/Debt Collection background, preferably dealing with retail customers. Experienced and confident calling customers to resolve issues, it would be beneficial if the successful candidate also had experience with the debt management process.
The job role will include, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Managing a base of 65000+ domestic customers.
- Actively liaising with customers to resolve payment issues.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all customer and debt management discussions on the relevant client collections database in line with current procedures.
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls manually.
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous collections experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an excellent negotiator, with a confident telephone manner
- Goal orientated
- Ability to work independently, within a broad team
- An organised approach to work
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Have previous experience from working in a performance driven environment
The role is offered with the following benefits:
- Salary, TBA
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm or 10am-6.30pm
- A brand new, state of the art office based in the Town Centre
- Friendly, open-plan office environment
- Progression opportunities
- customer service
- debt collection
- debt collector
- debt collecting
- collating reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'