The Recoveries Specialist has responsibility for dealing with the more complex recoveries issues, handling customer complaints, payment authorisations. Delivery of the highest standards of customer care and satisfaction are paramount combined with the requirement to make decisions about the validity of a claim. Strong inter-personal skills, patience and investigative skills will be essential when circumstances of potential fraud are being investigated.
Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
Resolve complex complaints from customers.Ensure the claims details are checked for possible fraudulent cases. Ensure all resources are utilised to achieve a successful recovery for the customer and the company. Ensure the claim is chased at every opportunity in order to reach the best settlement efficiently and expediently. Ensure that where a settlement has not been reached, solicitors are instructed to commence court proceedings to recover the monies as appropriate.
· It is essential that the jobholder has an in depth knowledge of recoveries claims handling in either a debt management contact centre, OR Insurance.
· Demonstrable evidence of providing high standards of customer care in a customer facing environment. Dealing with a high volume of cases. Working to case resolution targets.
· Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above) or equivalent.
· Computer skills (including the Internet).
· Legal framework (Financial Ombudsman Services rulings and recent case law). This is not essential, but desirable.
· FCA (FCA) and Regulatory Compliance. This is not essential, but desirable.
· Knowledge of Claims processes and systems. Debt or insurance.
· Awareness of fraud indicators - desirable, not essential.
This organisation are well known for their talent development scheme, and fantastic benefits, and culture.
Interviews will be mid -to end of April. Apply asap!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job